Combining electricity with communication in a unique, intelligent system.
LED driver for Public Light applications based on a 350V unipolar or bipolar grid. Available in 30W / 60W / 90W versions.
Direct Current Ltd has developed an intelligent DC system that makes a DC smart grid possible for public lighting. This DC system combines electricity with communication. This is an innovation in the field of DC and is a unique concept of Direct Current Ltd, which is also the first in the world. By adding the communication to the DC system, the behavior of each lamp can be individually controlled and regulated, dimmed, or switched on/off, from a central management system.
- Full control by Power line communication
- Setting parameters by IRDA communication
- PLC Mesh, star, or point-to-point network topology
- Electrical Mesh, star, or point-to-point
- Peak efficiency >90%
- Bipolar ±350Vdc or single 350Vdc grids
- LED panel ELVDC <60V / <120V
- Solid filled epoxy enclosure
- 10…100% dimming range
- No inrush current
- 3kA Lighting protection
- Current/OS client v1.0
- 100% digital based on a DSP
- Firmware can be updated
- Source must have a Zone 3 protection
- Communication 1.3km with direct communication