Demo DC Grid Hengelo
DC users such as office applications, DC lighting, and others are connected to the smart DC microgrid that is directly connected to solar panels on the premise for DC energy generation.
DC system with EATON
As a demonstration and research and development project on sustainability and renewable energy, a demo grid is being realised on the premise of Eaton in the Netherlands. We develop and supply a 700V DC grid at the premises of Eaton in Hengelo including:
- Batteries for peak shaving and grid support,
- Bidirectional EV Charging,
- Public Lighting,
- House connection for Domestic Appliances at 350V such as: Heat Pump, Induction Cooker and 48V bus for lighting and USB-C,
- Office Connection with 48V bus for lighting as well USB-C.
- Eaton Netherlands (Project owner)
- Direct Current BV