We fully respect the government’s decisions to prevent unnecessary contact and, by doing so, reduce the speed by which the coronavirus is spreading.
Last update on 31 January 2022
We have adopted simple measures as advised by the health authorities at our office.
- Prevent close contact with others, work from home as much as possible.
- In case of having underlying medical issues, and in case working at home is not possible, such employee is required to stay at home and isolate him/herself as long as such is recommended by the authorities.
- For employees working in the company:
a. Try to work isolated from your colleagues, maintaining at least 1.5m distance.
b. Make sure to regularly wash hands for 20 seconds.
c. Make sure to maintain a 3-meter distance from any co-worker.
- Non-employees are not allowed to enter the premises unless essential. Goods supplied are to be placed by the supplier in a separate space. Goods are to be left untouched for 24 hours before opening. We do not sign for receipt. We can provide a document as proof of receipt.
- Only external support on projects that are deemed essential as defined by the authorities.
- No direct contact allowed with customers, suppliers etc.
- Customers cooperating with us on projects that are under pressure because of payments that are placed on hold have to accept that a crisis is going on.
- Support will be given as much as possible through remote access.