Since 2009, we have made numerous major breakthroughs in the research and application of DC energy.
Last update on 02 February 2022
- World premier first DC grid in a utility building, the Circl of ABN AMRO bank.
- DC study at the Technical University of Delft.
- DC system for public street lighting. First pilot in four municipalities.
- Basis of a DC grid laid in the Nupharo Park industrial estate in the Czech Republic . Supported by EU.
- Drive -train electric vehicle including charging on DC.World premiere first DC grid in a greenhouse as testing area in Haarlemmermeer.
- DC course for the University of Amsterdam and the Hague University.
- DC Foundation established as a knowledge centre and promoting DC.
- Concepts of autarkic nets designed for underdeveloped areas (e.g. India en Africa).
- Green Deal for DC=Decent project and serves as a model project for the Parliament.
- Gelijkspanning is a topic now within RVO (Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland, i.e. Netherlands Enterprise Agency).