Powertrain Electrical Mobility
1 November 2010
Direct Current B.V., Delft B.V. InnoSys, and TU Delft, invest, on their own title, in developing a new integrated drive system (drive train), sponsored by EL & I as a part of the HTAS Program by the Government.
The interpretation of the integrated system (drive train) is as follows:
- Development of a new asynchronous machine (electric);
- Development of a new technical inverter;
- Development of a new dc / dc converter;
- Development of a new feeder system;
- Development Battery Management System, user interface and central computer.
The development should lead to a greatly improved drive-train in which all parts are aligned. These improvements should lead to:
- low pricing of components;
- reduction of components;
- high performance of the components;
- significantly improved reproducibility and availability of components;
- greatly improved ease of loading and better control of the system;
- a modular system with easy to replace defective parts.
As long as the above-mentioned objectives are not met, and the current situation maintains, this will form an obstruction to a broad market introduction of electric vehicle technology.
DC Mailing List
Sign up for news and updates on our DC innovations, DC projects, and coming DC events and DC conferences!